Upcoming In-person Events!
Summer is right around the corner, and with it is the return of our in-person events! We have a full calendar of in-person events planned for the second half of the year!
Beginning on Monday, August 30th, we will be holding our Annual Golf Outing at Norbeck Country Club. A limited number of foursomes and sponsorships are still available here: https://caimdches.glueup.com/event/2021-crc-annual-golf-outing-32747/
We are planning for two in-person Breakfast Seminars this year at the Merriweather Lakehouse in Columbia Maryland! These will be our first in-person seminars since February 2020:
- Register here for our Eastern Shore Breakfast - Monitoring Your Building's Structural Safety, Friday, September 17th, Ocean City, MD
- Register here for our Emergency Preparedness Seminar on Wednesday, September 22nd
- Register here for our FREE Homeowner Webinar - Board Member Best Practices, Thursday, September 30th
- Register here for our FREE Homeowner Webinar - How to Make the Best Use of Professional Advisors, Wednesday, October 13th
- Register here for our Annual Symposium & Expo on Tuesday, October 19th at Martin's West in Baltimore, MD.
- Register here for our Dealing with Difficult People Seminar on Wednesday, November 3rd
SAVE THE DATE!
We will also be holding our Annual Symposium and Expo and Annual Social in-person!
- Annual Social on Friday, December 3rd at Historic Savage Mill in Savage, MD.
Registration for this event will open soon!