If you live in a condominium, homeowners association, or housing cooperative, you know how important it is to have an effective governing board of directors. The CAI Board Leader Certificate is designed to provide a foundation for effective community association board leadership. Whether you are an experienced board member or just thinking about getting involved, this certificate will help you become a more informed and effective leader.
To Earn the CAI Board Leader Certificate:
- Our Chapter will hold multiple Board Leadership Development Workshops in 2024. The workshops currently scheduled for 2024 are in the months of:
- More details to come!
- Acknowledge that you have read and understand three key documents:
- Complete the CAI Board Leader Certificate Course (also known as the Board Leader Development Workshop).
- Model Code of Ethics for Community Association Board Members
- Community Association Governance Guidelines
- Rights and Responsibilities for Better Communities